Important: Event Registration
Registering before 17:00, 6th October 2016: Use our online registration
Registering after 17:00, 6th October 2016: Download offline registration
Please note: When using the offline registration process delegates are kindly asked to download, print, complete and bring the offline registration form with them to the event where we will take payment and complete your registration.
The UK Sepsis Trust ‘Sepsis Unplugged’ Conference 2016
13th – 14th October 2016
Hilton Brighton Metropole
Hosted by The UK Sepsis Trust, this conference will bring together all healthcare professions and patient groups as equals and will ask the questions which will help shape better care for patients with sepsis.
Programme highlights include:
- The Role of Nurses in Fixing Sepsis
- The Survival Lottery – A Patient’s Perspective
- CEM – How we fix Sepsis in Emergency Departments
- Paediatric Sepsis
- The Great Sepsis Debate- This House Believes that there is no place for Academia in the Management of Sepsis
- Clinical Human Factors in Practice: Sepsis Moulages
- Survivor Support
- Maternal Sepsis
- What can General Practice do to Help Fix Sepsis? Out of hours pathways. “Is sepsis too much of a needle in a haystack”
- NICE Guidelines
- Big Data and Sepsis in the UK
- A Global Perspective of Sepsis
- Sepsis and Antimicrobial Resistance- two global health disasters waiting to happen
This conference will be of interest to those working within: acute medicine, critical care, emergency medicine and general medicine. If you work within these fields then we strongly recommend that you attend this conference because sepsis currently claims more lives than breast cancer, bowel cancer, prostate cancer and HIV/AIDS combined.
The programme is currently seeking CPD accreditation.
We would like to invite consultants, GPs, doctors in training, nurses and paramedics to submit an abstract. Please see the conference website for more information. The closing date for submitting an abstract is Monday 8th August 2016.
Registration is open so please book your place now and enjoy the early bird discount. Please note this discount will end after Monday 29th August 2016: