Coming together and becoming one voice is very powerful and influential.
There are many ways in which you can help, it doesn’t matter how small your contribution is – whether its 5 minutes of your time looking at our information or running a marathon on our behalf; anything you can do will make a difference. Have a browse of all the sections in our website. If you have any further queries please don’t hesitate to contact us. We’re here to help you, to help us in saving lives throughout the UK.
How can I volunteer? CLICK HERE: Volunteer Registration Form
You can make a real difference to the way in which patients with Sepsis are treated and how this impacts upon the lives of people affected by Sepsis, be that as a survivor or as a tragic loss. There are many ways you can help:
- We are very excited to be growing our volunteer teams in all regions throughout the UK. If you’re interested in becoming involved please fill out our Volunteer Registration Form 2016
- Our campaigns take many forms and you can be creative in the way you volunteer
- Have fun while running a small stall – you can hand out leaflets/make cakes & crafts
- Enjoy your experience and meet other volunteers’
- Speak at a local event – the choice is endless
- Enrich your life whilst also helping the charity
- If you would like to receive newsletters please follow the attached link Sign Up for Newsletter
- As a volunteer you can campaign with us to make sure that people are made aware of Sepsis
- Share your ideas with us – we can make it happen together!
Give your time and energy and stand up with us; your generosity is always greatly appreciated. We can make a difference, however small your contribution of time or money, it truly does make a difference.
Volunteer Opportunities CLICK HERE: Volunteer Registration Form
We have plenty of fun event for you to help us with. We would like you to be part of our journey and we value your expertise. If you want to be part of the awareness campaign please contact me (Paula) on 0800 389 6255 . Are you willing to fundraise whilst volunteering or would you like to be part of spreading the word? Lots of opportunities and many ways you can help. We look forward to chatting with you.