Every penny you give or raise is crucial.
Here’s how we spend each £1 we receive:
- 28p goes on raising public awareness
- 23p is spent on educating healthcare professionals
- 17p is used to lobby government health ministers to drive change
- 15p helps fund our support network for sepsis survivors and families
- 10p is spend on our core operations and governance
- 7p is reinvested in developing our fundraising strategy.
And here’s the impact it makes:
- £18 pays for one hour of telephone support.
- £100 educates 50 members of the public on how to look out for sepsis.
- £200 pays for a regional support group event for those affected by sepsis.
- £1,000 provides a hospital with staff training, education and awareness resources.
- £4,500 trains and equips a hospital change team that could save around 100 lives every year.